Responsible for managing front to back-end development within a defined system independently, possessing technology stack, process capabilities, and agile modern ways of working. Coordinate Design, development, and implementation of IT solutions as part of the technical team, based on a set of standards and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Assists in the creation of architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms in a limited capacity.
• Participate in the collection and documentation of user requirements as well as the development of user stories and estimates.
• Participates in technical design, coordinate development, implementation and maintenance of application systems. Responsible for coordinating front or backend development, with an understanding of both.
• Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Participates in the investigation and resolution of production management incidents, problems, and service requests.
• Supports production applications/platforms.
• Prepare Ad-hoc reports with PL/SLQ, be able to analyze and understand DB procedures
• Identifies innovative solutions to technical challenges.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• Highly analytical, methodical with excellent attention to detail.
• Long-term vision, experimentation mentality
• Ability to think strategically, assess business risk and apply creative problem-solving skills
• Strong team player and ability to learn quickly
• Proactive work style, especially as it relates to project, client and partner follow-up
• Ability to coordinate multiple work-streams simultaneously
• Awareness of various work styles, communication and cultural differences and needs; ability to adapt to each audience’s unique approach
• Strong relationship-building skills - internal colleagues, 3rd parties, suppliers / vendor management – on and off-shore
• Delivery focused
• Customer service focused
• Proactive and motivated
• Builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
• BA/BS in Comp Science/IS/Engineering
• 2+ years experience in coordinating technical teams and activities to deliver within the project(s)
• DevSecOps knowledge
• 2+ years of proven experience in SQL development
• Ability to work with applicable collaboration tools that drive an end to end delivery of product through persistent teams
• Agile certifications: SAFe Certifications (SSM, SP) & Scrum Certifications
• Programming knowledge (.Net, Java) on level to easily communicate with development teams
What we offer:
• Attractive remuneration package
• Transportation allowance
• Group life insurance and additional health insurance
• Excellent and stable long-term career prospects
• Position focused in service training program
• Amazing & very supportive colleagues
• And many more additional benefits
като изпратиш актуална автобиография на firstname.lastname@example.org
С акта на изпращането на Вашата автобиография, в качеството си на кандидат за работа в МетЛайф, Вие потвърждавате, че сте се запознали с пълния обем на информацията, публикувана в секция Поверителност разбирате я изцяло, наясно сте с принципите за обработването на Вашите лични данни от страна на МетЛайф и с правата във връзка с това, както и изразявате доброволното си и недвусмислено съгласие предоставените от Вас лични данни в процедурите по подбор на персонал, утвърдени в МетЛайф, да бъдат обработвани от МетЛайф по посочения в документите, публикувани в секция Поверителност, начин.